- “Answers for everything. Want dinner and all you have in the fridge is chicken and kale? Google it. Instant ideas. For just about anything.” – Tracy Adams, Engineer
- “Thanks to the Internet, I can shop for everyone on my Christmas list without having to fight the Black Friday crowds and traffic.” – Erin Collins, Senior Communications Manager
- “I am thankful for being able to keep in touch with my (extremely large) family, no matter where on this planet they live. I’m also grateful for Online Bill Pay - sending things through the mail has never been a strong point for me!” – Colleen Esposito, Technical Project Manager
- “As long as I have an Internet connection, I am never bored! I can learn about new things, play games and even watch movies anytime, anywhere. It REALLY helps pass the time on long holiday road trips with kids!” – Jeannie McPherson, Senior Communications Manager
- I'm thankful for the tools and contributions that anyone can access, from on-line documents and review-rich shopping to specifics like TED talks and Khan Academy. - Scott Courtney, Vice President, Systems Architecture
- “Thanksgiving Day will continue to be a great occasion for family and friends to gather together – but thanks to the Internet we’re all more connected the rest of the year as well.” Burt Kalsiki, Chief Technical Officer
- When I came to USA 15 years ago, I used to spend $300 to $400 to just talk to my family back home, now I am not even spending 10% of that because of developments in Internet. My kids are learning online classical music using skype from their bedrooms. It saves lot of time and money. - Srini Nangunuri, Engineer
Disclaimer: All comments are reviewed before they are posted. Any comments that are off-topic; include profanity, illegal or inappropriate content as deemed by Verisign; infringe on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights; or are an advertisement or solicitation will not be posted.